Friday, May 4, 2012

Insanity

 "We're not trying to hurt you, we're just trying to make you better." - Shaun T



I am on end of my 4th week tomorrow, will enter my recovery week on Monday before I start Month 2 doing Max Interval trainings the week after Recovery week!  I have to say I am very pleased with the results so far.  My endurance has improved now compared to before.  I am able to push harder, dig deeper and makes me looking forward to INSANITY workouts everyday! :) 


If you are curious and want to try INSANITY, here's 20 minute: 6 moves- (Double Diamond, Stance Jacks, Hit the Floor, Power Jump, The Heisman, Switch Kick) from the INSANITY DVD craze. (from SELF magazine)



Once you fall in love, head to order INSANITY DVDs for yourself and commits to 60-day program, you'll see amazing results.  You can order INSANITY from me: it comes with free bonus workout, 100% money back guarantee, & free coach - ME.  Order INSANITY here -


Click on SHOP, then you'll see Fitness Programs - click INSANITY

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Jenn! How did you find that? Can I "borrow" this for my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie - Found the workout from SELF magazine from a friend's post... please feel free to share and post on yours ;)

    ReplyDelete